Camcorders
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Camcorder issue

Hello, can anyone tell me how to upload just the videos I want to from my hfm52 camcorder to my computer? every time I plug in it uploads all the videos which I already did.

Stopped working!!

I have a VIXIA HFM41 camcorder. Suddenly stopped working.I turn on the camera. It begins to access the built-in memory (I can see the red led "Access"). Then this red led is off and no image is displayed on the LCD screen but is seems to be on. Like...

Seamless Combining of HF-G10 Clips

I used my HF-G10 to record a concert. The HF-G10 splits the recording into multiple files during recording, with file sizes not exceeding 2GB. I imported the recorded files from the camera using the Canon VideoBrowser (v1.0) utility (Windows 7, x64)....

rtbond by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect Vixia R300 to computer

I have a brand new Vixia R300 and I cannot get my MacBook Pro to recognize it.....tried all the rouble shooting solutions and still get the "no camera was found" message ...HELP!!!

Resolved! Vixia HF R100

Hello, I have a Canon Vixia HF R100, and when I use to plug it into my laptop and turn it on my comp would auto detect and ask "what do you want to do?" I would select import videos or pictures, but that's not the problem. Now what I have to do is go...

Not able to initialize +RW dvd in dc230

Hi, I have  canon DC 230 camera. I have purchased sony DVD +RW mini dvd 2.8GB which is two sided. But when I insert the DVD into camera it says 'Can not read the disc Check the disc'Can anyone please help me to get it worked. I am not able to initial...

kattevd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vixia HF R10

I have the Vixia HF R10.  Suddenly, the screen in front of the lens stopped retracting when powering up.  How do I remedy?

RNGESQ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Port of Canon ZR300 camcorder

I am looking to buy a Canon ZR300 camcorder ... what port and cable does it use to hookup to my computer? And what software do I need to hookup to Windows XP? Can I download it? Thanks.

utah333 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements