Camcorders
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting zr65mc camcorder to vcr using ilink cable

Ihave a Canon ZR65MC  Camcorderand a Sony RDRVX500 VCR and want to dub tapes from the camcorder to DVD using an i-Link cable/IEEE 1394 cable 4 pin  to 4 pin. My question is; is the ZR65MC DV output  a 4 pin jack?Any help will be highly appreciated.  ...

natlom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Video from HV20 to MAC OS 10.8.3

When attempting to import video and/or download software updates to my computer from the Canon website, I cannot get my computer to detect the camcorder.  It is connected with a USB cable and the camcorder is ON PLAY.  I have tried three different US...

joanz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What HD camera to buy?

I've got a school play that I'm filming for the music department and I'm interested in upgrading my Main camera, I'm needing help picking a camera that is vastly better than my FlipHD's but still affordable. I'm looking at max price of $500-$600, but...

uvs120517-001.jpg

LEGRIA HF R48

Bought the LEGRIA HF R48 camcorder but have problems connecting to external hard drive, it just does not see the external drive not sure if i have missed anything? maybe this is why(Portable hard drives that run on USB power cannot be used.)

mrpp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Simple instructions available?

I have just obtained a VIXIA HFM50. As an old man with limited expertise, I find it virtually impossible to follow the manual in setting things up. Any suggestions -- hints -- instructions to help me make use of my new toy?  Thanks!!Ted

how to get the cassette to eject

I was trying to get my DV part of my camcord to pick up on my computer.  Which I am having a hard time with.   So I took out the firewire card and restarted the computer and then turn it off again.  Put the firewire card back in.  I was hooking up th...

USB microphone

Can I plug a USB microphone into a Vixia HF R30 camcorder?

m_brown by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Legria HFR306 file restoration after data recovery?

Someone deleted the contents of their SDHC card and asked me if I could try and recover their recent wedding videos. I recovered all the videos to hard disk. Now I want to try and restore the files I recovered back to the camcorder sdhc card so they ...

mips by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PF30 question and bit rate question

I just started to record using the PF30 frame rate with my HF100. When I played it back via hdmi to my plasma set, the set indicated a 1080i signal. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of using a progressive frame rate when it interlaces it for viewing? ...

tpb1075 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SD Card error

What could possibly be wrong if I am constantly receiving a card error message? This  happens to every card I insert in the machine. Because of this I am unable to do any recording. Please help me resolve this issue.

roddie57 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HF G10 - Supplied software different than online software?

I just purchased a Canon HF G10. The software included was Pixela Videobrowser v 1.2 and Transfer Utility v 1.1. However, when I went to the Canon website to see if I had the most recent version of these programs, under the Software for this camera t...

TommyG by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements