cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit and convert MTS/M2TS free

Dannel
Contributor

I like taking videos with my Cannon camcorder to freeze the sweet moments surrounding me. But it was not an easy thing to play the mts/m2ts videos recorded on the portable devices. when searching for the free solution, I found macx video converter free edition. It can convert any HD videos MKV, M2TS, AVCHD and SD videos AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV etc to the video that can be played on iPhone, iPad, iPod, and other devices. Moreover, I can use it to cut off the part I don't like, merge many videos into one, add my favorite music as background.

It's easy to use. Just a few clicks, I can transfer the videos from my camcorder to my iPad.

Surely, handbrake is another good choice, but I think its setting is a little complicated. The simpler the better. 😄

Any friend wants to transfer the camcorder videos to your mobile phone or tablet, you  can have a try.

5 REPLIES 5

CloudFox
Apprentice

I've tried Aunsoft MTS Converter before. This app supports more than 350 output formats with zero quality loss. And can split one video into several clips or merge into one. I think it's better.

Janekong
Enthusiast

I just found a Free MTS/M2TS Converter in AppStore with nearly the same interface with Aunsoft. It's a free version but can be upgraded to paid version. Have anyone tried? Any differences? 

MjIwant
Apprentice

Hi, this method works well for me: 

http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/free-mts-video-converter.html

It's total free as handbrake but has more features.

mtsfiles
Apprentice

MTS Converter not only lets you convert MTS to various formats but also convert M2TS to multiple formats, e.g. AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, MPG, FLV, and RMVB, to meet high-end demands, this MTS files Converter supports to convert MTS to 3D video format for playback with life like 3D effect. [Removed link per FORUM GUIDELINES]

Yanqiao
Contributor

Joyoshare Video Cutter can help you to do this. It is not totally free, but I got its free license by joining its recent promotion: [Removed link per FORUM GUIDELINES]

Announcements