Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210406members
347134posts

Community Activity

Binocular ruber melting

I will never buy any equipment from Canon i am horrified by their lack of response about their melting rubber on binocular that cost $800.00 

Canon TR8620 printer

I recently bought this printer and it is printing articles in 18-20 size font! A waste of ink and paper and i do not know how to get it to print normally! (12 or 14pts). Is this a plot by Canon to get us to order lots of ink? I'm usually printing art...

connieb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF624Cw Errors out Constantly

Hello -I own a Canon image class MFW624C printer that is suddenly erroring out every time I try to print something. I've now tried on a PC, a Windows OS laptop, and a macbook and have gotten the same results. The only way I  can print successfully is...

Screenshot 2024-04-24 135312.png
amckain by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 10x30 IS Sticky Body

Camera body is disgusting. These binoculars are not cheap and work well except for this problem which makes them unusable. This is a manufacturer's defect and in my opinion, Canon should compensate the customer.

Binoculars.jpg

Canon EOS Utility Wifi: No pairing window appears on Mac

I have spent hours on this. I know that Canon's software is pretty poor, but this is really frustrating even after expecting this to be a bad experience.I have tried connecting my Canon R5 to my Wifi Network and also setting it up as its own Network....

MF656Cdw One toner change and dirty output!

I recently replaced my very first toner cartridge on this new printer (bought last March) and immediately have black smudges along the left side of every printed page, front and back.  I followed all directions on changing out the cartridge, didn't t...

bdb2 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EF 10-20 mm

Has anyone heard anything about when they are going to ship out another batch of rf 10-20mm lens. This is getting ridiculous.

Marmao by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements