Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210199members
346635posts

Community Activity

EOS Rebel XS Firmware Availability

Is there anyplace that I can get the latest firmware for EOS Rebel xs? I know its not supported anymore by canon, but I thought someone might have a copy . Thanks, 

Resolved! Canon Scanner LIDE 220 Code 2,179,12

I have been using this scanner for some time and its very good.Today I have suddenly been getting an error messeage that reads: Release locking switch. detach USB cable and reconnectScanner will be closed.Code 2,179,12 I have tried all this to no ava...

EOS Rebel T6 recognized by PC, not by EOS Utility

Guys, can someone give a help?I have a canon t6, but I can't connect to the EOS UTILITY. The pc recognizes, but the program does not.I've already disabled Wi-Fi, I've already done everything that is yt's tutorial and nothing works. Is it the program?...

Luiz12_0-1713620900365.png
Luiz12 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer prints all in pink

My printer started to print all in pink after I filled the Ink tank ,what is the issue and how can I solve it #Canon MP2140

Qusay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Master of Glass

Just a few shots from a recent shoot that I did for a friend and client Myles Freeman is quite an artisan when it comes to transforming glass into works of art. For this shoot, I used the 70-200 2.8 again such an amazing and versatile lens for its fo...

_L7A9449 copy.jpg

TS5351i Cropping image border

Hi, purchased a TS5351i , I'm happy with quality etc the issue I have is printing 4x6 ins post cards, the image shows a border on the outside of print layout yet when I go to PRINT, the border disappears, if I choose borderless it brings the image in...

Screenshot (569).png Screenshot (571).png Screenshot (572).png
WayneOz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8520 Cartridge Issue/Faded Printing

First of all, I know my TR8520 is out of warranty, I don't want advice on my printer. However, I tried printing yesterday and the black ink was very faded. I knew the ink was low so today I purcachased a set of four new ink cartridges - $53When I tru...

CanoScan LiDE 300 "Cannot Communicate" Error

300 LiDE scanner common fault with no fix - Is it something Canon should/could address?I've used my scanner probably half a dozen times without issue - it's a great unit but I needed it last week and got the attached error message. I checked on vario...

Smudger_0-1682619600270.jpeg
Smudger by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 Printing very slow

Hi.  I have a G7020 printer that prints, but when it does it is crazy slow.  It will print a line, wait a minute or so, and then print another line.   The print quality is fine; it just takes up to 10 minutes to print a single page. I'm running this ...

cleetus8 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iP110 printer puts ink drops on paper

My treasured iP110 mini printer has started putting actual standing drops of wet black ink on my prints; drops of varying sizes up to 1/8 inch, that smear badly. Replacing with new oem Canon black cartridge PGI-35 did not help, so it is the printer r...

ccfrost by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

R7 Focus Stacking forces electronic shutter

The R7, and other R series cameras, forces electronic shutter for focus stacking. This prevents the use of flash for focus stacking. There is no really good reason for not allowing mechanical shutter for focus stacking and the choice of which shutter...

rpoole by Contributor
  • 43 replies
  • 3 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors