Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
209094members
343744posts

Community Activity

EF 50 mm F/1.8 STM lens error

HiI bought the EF 50 mm F/1.8 STM lens and it worked fine for a very short time, but now I keep getting this err 01 message, saying that the communication between the camera and lens is faulty. I looked it up and I was told to just wipe the gold. I d...

Resolved! EOS R6 Mark II FEL not working

I just got an R6 Mark II and am having trouble with FEL not working.I frequently use fill flash when photographing subjects outdoors in direct sunlight in order minimize facial shadows and ensure the subject and background are properly exposed.  I sh...

BuddyO by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

RF 35mm 1.8 not focusing past fifty feet

I have an rf 35mm 1.8 Macro lens that isn't focusing on anything past fifty feet. I've tried in both manual and auto focusing modes. The focusing square will remain red in auto mode, and the entirety of the screen is blurry when using manual. It'll l...

Pixma MG2520 - Scanner Not working

I own the Cannon Pixma MG2520 printer/scanner.  I think my problem might be the version of my MAC (Sonoma 14.3.1). I do not see this as one of the supported versions. When I go to the Scanner Utilities, I get this error:A scanner driver supporting th...

MLN by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS5150 prints every other page upside down

Hi, I recently got a new printer and I’m using my iPad to print, the problem is it prints every other page upside down. I’ve tried editing the pdf to have every other page to be upside down so it’ll print normally but even that doesn’t work for some ...

ayesha04 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Spot Metering when recording Video -- R7

When recording footage while hiking, the metering is having a very difficult time correctly exposing if the sky fill up more than 10% of the frame. The ground gets very dark and the footage is unusable. Is there any way to change the metering to spot...

C3525i stuck on checking data

We have a C3525i that has screen stuck on "checking data (1 min remaining)" from past couple days. I quick google search says we need to update firmware and if that doesnt fix it need to format HDD and Reinstall data but how do i do any of this witho...

NIX by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon rf 70-200 comparison between f4 and f2.8

I'm trying to decide between the Canon RF 70-200 2.8 and the Canon RF 70-200 f4Price, weight and the wider aperture are the only three differences I can determine. I've had the opportunity to test out the 2.8 and used it at F4 just to see if I can be...

Robmae by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

TR4700 won't stay on OR reconnect to wifi

I'm really frustrated.  Printer goes offline and all the downloads and manuals I can find take about an hour to fix, then it happens the next time I want to use it.  Had this issue with my older Canon printer too, which is why I bought this one.  I o...

leedann by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors