Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210411members
347147posts

Community Activity

Eos R will not take photos

My camera will not take pictures at all, below is what I see when I try to take one. Please help. I’m new to this and I don’t know if the camera button is not functioning properly or it’s just user error 

image.jpg image.jpg
neek by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF634cdw not recognizing new OEM toner

My K (black) toner was out so I replaced it with legit Canon 045H black toner cartridge. I am still getting the error about continuing to print quality not guaranteed. When I run a consumables status report, it says 0% level on black and the cartridg...

eb1985 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Binocular ruber melting

I will never buy any equipment from Canon i am horrified by their lack of response about their melting rubber on binocular that cost $800.00 

Canon TR8620 printer

I recently bought this printer and it is printing articles in 18-20 size font! A waste of ink and paper and i do not know how to get it to print normally! (12 or 14pts). Is this a plot by Canon to get us to order lots of ink? I'm usually printing art...

connieb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF624Cw Errors out Constantly

Hello -I own a Canon image class MFW624C printer that is suddenly erroring out every time I try to print something. I've now tried on a PC, a Windows OS laptop, and a macbook and have gotten the same results. The only way I  can print successfully is...

Screenshot 2024-04-24 135312.png
amckain by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 10x30 IS Sticky Body

Camera body is disgusting. These binoculars are not cheap and work well except for this problem which makes them unusable. This is a manufacturer's defect and in my opinion, Canon should compensate the customer.

Binoculars.jpg
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements