Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210098members
346373posts

Community Activity

PIXMA TR8620 won't scan

Greetings all, I have a Pixmia TR8620, I can print via wifi no problem however this morning I went to open the scanner and I got a message : Failed to open connection to the device (-21345). anybody know what that means?TIA 

XF605 Browser Remote on a Windows tablet - no slow zoom

Hi.  After quite a bit of work, a MS Surface is running the browser remote webpage.It looks good except the most important feature - to avoid camera shake while zooming under magnification.  Slow zoom has these < >.  They work on Android Firefox nice...

NickMDal by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R6 Keeps Changing Itself to Auto ISO

I recently upgraded one camera from the Canon 5D Mark IV to an R6. I have noticed that during the reception while I'm using my Flashpoint (Godox) AD-200 strobes that my camera will not stay on manual ISO. After a few shots, the R6 keeps switching its...

imageCLASS MF264dw II Error e805-0001

I get error after printer one page I get this error e805-0001 and it says to power off . Power off does not help. I don't see this code in the manual any idea on a cause or fix. Thanks.

bkolacz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

XF605 SD encoding not supported

I was recording with the Canon XF605 for the first time and when  wanted to view the footage on my PC, Windows media said "It uses unsupported encoding settings. I checked the recording method and I have not touched it since I it was handed to me, I ...

DG2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MAXIFY GX4020 Constantly Offline

My GX 4020 constantly goes offline and I'm not able to print from any device.  It it wireless, has a static IP address, and I changed the power settings so it is always on, but 90% of the time when I try to print it is "offline".  When it is "offline...

Installing a Pixma Printer via WiFi

Greetings,After much angst trying to install my printer { making sure I had all of the numbers and models and features correct} I was about to give up and just go buy another cheap printer.  Then - an epiphany!  Instead of matching the model & serial...

MJinVA by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements