Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
209085members
343710posts

Community Activity

Canon Event at the Carlsbad Flower Fields

If you are in Southern California for the Eclipse 8*), you can check out the Canon event at the Carlsbad Flower Fields:https://www.theflowerfields.com/activities/canon-photography-workshop/?date=1712480400I might try to go to check out a mirrorless c...

IMG_0050.jpeg IMG_0083.jpeg

EOS C300 MKIII and autofocus problem with Cine-Servo Lenses

I'm having difficulties while using my C300 MKIII and a full set of Cine-Servo lenses. In theory - based on the user's guide - the autofocus must have worked after a quick settings ajustment, but that's not happening. My camera has a PL mount origina...

rdn by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R6 Mark II FEL not working

I just got an R6 Mark II and am having trouble with FEL not working.I frequently use fill flash when photographing subjects outdoors in direct sunlight in order minimize facial shadows and ensure the subject and background are properly exposed.  I sh...

BuddyO by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ladies Tea

Greetings,My niece is getting married in a few months.  Last weekend our family hosted a Ladies Tea.  We had about 25 attendees and 4 tables.  We made all of the food.    Fun day for the ladies.  I ended up coming home and buying a new flash  

IMG_1259_DxO.jpg IMG_1316_DxO.jpg IMG_1332_DxO.jpg IMG_1343_DxO.jpg

Resolved! Pixma IP8750 making Crackling Sound

Hi I'm a NeewbieI have a Pixma IP8750 Printer, and I've notice a crackling sound coming from the mains connection when pluging in mains lead to back of printer. It's been doing it since purchased last August. Everything else on the printer works fine...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Powershot SX40HS Lens Error

I have a Canon Powershot SX40HS and a few weeks ago I was foing a basketball film video, I had my camera set in a camera stand with it's lens zoomed out all way it 35mm.Suddendly someone tried a trick shot and the ball bounced of the rim and hit the ...

Recommended flash for Canon EOS R8

Hi,Is the Canon EOS R8 hot shoe strong enough to support the Canon EL-5 speedlight? The Canon EL-5 flash-606 grams weighs more than the R8 camera-461 grams. And, the new multi-function hot shoe is very delicate and can easily become loose or broken. ...

Hindy by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors