Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210323members
346958posts

Community Activity

error 80

I'm getting an error 80 when shooting time lapse with an external npf 960 battery. I get the error with two different batteries and in two different battery holders. I've used both holders for long video recording without incident. When I use an in c...

xmedic9 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R10 newb owner

Hello,I just purchased my first camera , I’m in process of reading manual I have couple questions if someone can help me here.I understand why changing aperture to small darkens image in viewfinder or cameras screen, you physically close aperture by ...

Are this Lines normal on lens?

I’m new to this world of photography and recently purchased a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 and noticed this lines on the lens, did I received a defective lens? 

IMG_4010.jpeg IMG_4011.jpeg

Printer mg3620 wifi problems

I just purchased my canon mg3620 printer and i downloaded the app and i followed all the setups for the wifi settings to my iphone.  But i can not connect it. Please i need help

Cooly244 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS-1DS Mark II looking for firmware 1.1.6

I just bought a pristine 1Ds MkII from an eBay seller out of NM. The camera's firmware is 1.1.1 and I'd really like to upgrade the firmware to 1.1.6 so that the camera will recognize larger capacity memory cards.I've searched far and wide. Those sear...

dpsaiz by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon Powershot G9 Lens Error

Hi everyone. I have a Canon Powershot G9 from 2009 that got stuck in lens error. Someone accidentally bumped in to me and made me drop it while the lens was still out. I really love this camera and I am hoping to get it fixed, but canon does not cove...

gutta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon BG-R10 Battery Communication Issue

Hi All, I recently re-installed by BG-R10 grip onto my CanonR5 and I'm getting a battery communication error/"Is your battery a Canon" message. The grip worked well without any issues in the past. The battery is an authentic Canon LP6NH and came with...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors