Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
209115members
343811posts

Community Activity

Canon pixma pro 100s is printing too bright.

My printer was working fine but all of a sudden it started printing my pictures really bright like someone turned the brightness up on a screen. The black is also coming out slightly greenI’ve tried to manually change the intensity but it only help...

IMG_8599.jpeg
Rain12 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon launches RF LENS WORLD!

Canon launches RF LENS WORLD! Dive into the world of RF lenses! With the advantages of premium glass, compact sizes, and intuitive designs you can unlock a world of possibilities with these lenses. Visit the site to learn all about RF lenses.

rf-lens-world-main1.png featured.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 15 likes

New 50mm 1:1.8 lens won’t work on M50

If anyone knows what to do, please respond because I don’t know much about cameras.I bought the 50mm lens to improve my content (I also purchased the Viltrox adapter) for my M50. At first the lens & camera was on MF and refused to go on Autofocus, I ...

naledi by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Which is Which?

All that has been done is to drastically downsize the images for posting, in part by using a 1:1 format on both.  These were taken within seconds of each other, of the same bird (a Takahe), in available light, hand-held.To me there is very little dif...

_5015718 LR copy.jpg R62A1942 LR copy.jpg

PIXMA MX922 macOS Sonoma compatibility

I am disappointed that Canon is not upgrading the Pixma MX922 to osMAC Sonoma. I do not think that loyal customers should be treated like is. Are the Canon managers expect me to dump a perfectly working device to the landfill? If that is the alternat...

Udo97520 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Colour Quality from EOS R5 vs EOS C70

hi,i recently gave away my Canon C70 and am looking for a replacement device. i usually do a combination of both photography and videography however i now seldom have a partner who can cover me for photos when i do video with my C70 and vice versa.i ...

juiH by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements