Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210130members
346462posts

Community Activity

Speedlite 430EX compatibility with Pocket Wizard FlexTT5

Im sure this has been covered here before but im looking for very basic instructions for a real non techie girl.i try to shoot with natural light or simple studio light setup. however today I'm playing around with my flash, studio strobe and pocket w...

littleny by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m considering getting rf 100mm f2.8L macro but..

For crop sensor,r10 this lens seems bit too long for portraits , not long for sport or wildlife . I’m mainly interested in its 1.4 macro but that money would need to be utilised more than just for that . I already have 35 mm 1.8 but 0.5 macro, and 10...

Congratulations p4pictures, You Ranked Up!

@p4pictures  Thank you for your continued contributions to the Canon Community & congratulations on ranking up to a Mentor! This is quite an accomplishment with only 6 other community members earning this rank. Community members, learn more about ra...

rank_featured_postv2.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

ImagePROGRAF iPF785 - Error Code

I have been getting quite a few error codes upon turning my plotter on each day.Newest error code is: 03800500-2F47Tells me to turn off plotter and then turn back on. I did this numerous times over the last several days and all it did was drain my in...

tvogt by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

imageCLASS MF267dw won't scan from ADF, OK from platen

I can't get my new MF 267 printer to use the feeder. Using the computer printer utility, I receive the message "Place the originals in the feeder" even though they are in the feeder (and I hear a beep when loaded). Using the printer, I receive the me...

emprof by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't scan to MX722 from Mac

This had been working just fine, but after a mac os update stopped working.  I am currently now on sonoma, but have tried with last 3 versions.  On the mac, I can print, but no longer see the scanning option; scanner not shown on mac image capture ap...

jnifir by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 Help - Lost Images on Card

I was using my EOS R5, and accidentally wrote my images to The CF express card. I did not have a card reader on me, so I tried to use the canon menu and copy images from one card to the next.i intended to copy my CFExpress to my SD, but I went the wr...

Resolved! Canon EF 24-104L pair with a R8 body

I am a weekend photographer shooting mainly holiday pictures whether it is landscape, portrait and animal. I am using a 5D Mark 3 with a number of EF lenses such as  EF 24-105 F4L, and 70-200 F4L.  Now i am retired and thinking of selling the 5D and ...

bslkam by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements