Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210124members
346436posts

Community Activity

Congratulations p4pictures, You Ranked Up!

@p4pictures  Thank you for your continued contributions to the Canon Community & congratulations on ranking up to a Mentor! This is quite an accomplishment with only 6 other community members earning this rank. Community members, learn more about ra...

rank_featured_postv2.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 Help - Lost Images on Card

I was using my EOS R5, and accidentally wrote my images to The CF express card. I did not have a card reader on me, so I tried to use the canon menu and copy images from one card to the next.i intended to copy my CFExpress to my SD, but I went the wr...

Resolved! Canon EF 24-104L pair with a R8 body

I am a weekend photographer shooting mainly holiday pictures whether it is landscape, portrait and animal. I am using a 5D Mark 3 with a number of EF lenses such as  EF 24-105 F4L, and 70-200 F4L.  Now i am retired and thinking of selling the 5D and ...

bslkam by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP4 Transfer to Photoshop options?

MacOS Digital Photo Professional 4 -- Recently when I use transfer to photoshop it, it has started transferring to Photoshop Beta instead of Photoshop.  I can't find an option to change which version of photoshop it picks and I have no idea why it ch...

eebclee by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EXIF information in Depth Compositing Tool in DPP 4

I'm using the DPP tool to do focus stacking.  Works well, but the produced jpg has no EXIF information.  How can I get the EXIf information from the soure transfered to the output image?  Couldn't find anything obvious in the preferences.

milind by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Congratulations jfo, You Ranked Up!

@jfo Thank you for contributing to the Canon Community & congratulations on ranking up to a Rising Star! Community members, learn more about ranking up by clicking on the following link.

rank_featured_postv2.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Speedlite 430EX compatibility with Pocket Wizard FlexTT5

Im sure this has been covered here before but im looking for very basic instructions for a real non techie girl.i try to shoot with natural light or simple studio light setup. however today I'm playing around with my flash, studio strobe and pocket w...

littleny by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to connect GODOX SK300II to EOS R7

I'm trying to set up a studio at work and I can't figure out how to connect the strobe to the R7.  I'm open to any suggestions - manual or otherwise.  If I can connect the two manually, I guess I need a cord?  Help!

vdurra by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wired video remote for R5 C?

Hi all! I'm working on a video project and need to find a wired remote that can let me start and stop recording on a Canon R5 C in video mode from about 4 feet away. I've looked at a number of the different remotes, and some of them (like the RS-80N3...

swimfan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EF 100-400MM F/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Blurry photos on EOS 60D

i use Canon 60D and until today with simple lenses.I wanted to step on the level and i buy super lens - Canon EF 100-400MM F/4.5-5.6L IS II USM and it should be one of the highest level in lenses. the photos are ok but not sharp like photos i see on ...

IMG_9859.JPG IMG_9804.JPG IMG_9813.JPG IMG_9932.JPG
Traveller by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Master of Glass

Just a few shots from a recent shoot that I did for a friend and client Myles Freeman is quite an artisan when it comes to transforming glass into works of art. For this shoot, I used the 70-200 2.8 again such an amazing and versatile lens for its fo...

_L7A9449 copy.jpg
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements