Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210188members
346612posts

Community Activity

EOS 7D Camera stuck in Live view

I have a Canon 7D first generation body and it has been stuck in the live view mode from the past few weeks. I tried changing the battery, tried resetting the camera setting. None of it works, is there anyone who can help? !

MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas

Worked the MotoGP Grand Prix this past weekend at the Circuit of the Americas track in Austin.  A lot of fun but a lot of walking also.R5 with an RF100-500, F5.6 to 7.1, SS varied from 1/60 to 1/125 for the bikes and 1/500 for the crowd shots, genera...

Bike-3.jpg Bike-9.jpg Bike-2.jpg Bike-91.jpg
JPS_ by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

canon rebel t7i custom functions (c.fn)

Hello amazing community. I am wondering how I can make sure I have the settings on my canon t7i custom functions set up correctly. I would like an easy explanation of all these settings. Can anyone suggest something for this? Thank you all in advance...

frechie1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black printing in pink hue - Pixma TS9521C

I Printed an invitation two nights ago and it printed completely fine. Last night I went to print the rest of them and they are coming out this pinkish hue, I replaced PLBLK and magenta, I ran test and did a cleaning -even though my test came back co...

IMG_6001.jpg

XF605 Browser Remote on a Windows tablet - no slow zoom

Hi.  After quite a bit of work, a MS Surface is running the browser remote webpage.It looks good except the most important feature - to avoid camera shake while zooming under magnification.  Slow zoom has these < >.  They work on Android Firefox nice...

NickMDal by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors