Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210185members
346603posts

Community Activity

Black printing in pink hue - Pixma TS9521C

I Printed an invitation two nights ago and it printed completely fine. Last night I went to print the rest of them and they are coming out this pinkish hue, I replaced PLBLK and magenta, I ran test and did a cleaning -even though my test came back co...

IMG_6001.jpg

canon rebel t7i custom functions (c.fn)

Hello amazing community. I am wondering how I can make sure I have the settings on my canon t7i custom functions set up correctly. I would like an easy explanation of all these settings. Can anyone suggest something for this? Thank you all in advance...

XF605 Browser Remote on a Windows tablet - no slow zoom

Hi.  After quite a bit of work, a MS Surface is running the browser remote webpage.It looks good except the most important feature - to avoid camera shake while zooming under magnification.  Slow zoom has these < >.  They work on Android Firefox nice...

NickMDal by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Any recommendation for wildlife online class

Hello everyone,I am an aspiring wildlife photographer ( started to develop a strong interest about a year and half ago, buy some gear, regretted it, got a nice bonus at work and decided to invest on some equipment that will last me for some time... C...

JEJE12 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R10 + DM-E100 Microphone = background noise

I attached a new DM-E100 microphone to my EOS R10 and I am very disappointed with the quality of the audio.Recording with Audio Level set to AUTO yields a very high hissing/sizzling background noise.Setting Audio Level to MANUAL and setting the level...

jpolisel by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

G7000 No Black Ink

I have a G7000 Printer and my Black Ink Level is more than Half full but I cannot get the Black Color to print on a Nozzle Check. I have done a Cleaning, A Deep Cleaning and an Ink Flush and I cannot get the Black Ink to print. Can you tell me what i...

wussery by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Drain When Using RF Lenses On R Bodies

I have an R3 and an R5.  Due to my having a number of L-series EF lenses, I didn’t rush out and purchase an RF lens.  I’ve had no trouble using the adaptor.  Then, recently, I had the chance to get an RF 100-500mm lens.  Since getting it, I’ve used b...

katgal by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ECLIPSE!

Hey guys,We were in Waco, Texas for the eclipse and I set up my trusty Rebel T3 and T2i with a simple kit lenses. I got surprisingly good shots for simply holding eclipse glasses over my lens and taking it off during totality... God split the clouds ...

IMG_1311-3.jpg IMG_1270.jpg
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors