Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210199members
346641posts

Community Activity

EOS Rebel T6 recognized by PC, not by EOS Utility

Guys, can someone give a help?I have a canon t6, but I can't connect to the EOS UTILITY. The pc recognizes, but the program does not.I've already disabled Wi-Fi, I've already done everything that is yt's tutorial and nothing works. Is it the program?...

Luiz12_0-1713620900365.png
Luiz12 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

70-200 f/2.8L blurry at 200mm + low aperture

I have been using this lens with my 6D for years (admittedly not regularly - only when I travel), but have recently noticed that things get blurry (moreso toward the outer edges of the image) at 200mm with lower apertures. I can already see the blur ...

IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0136.JPG
izzi by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

EFS 18-55 seems to focus correctly, but unusable results

Bought a Rebel T7 used for astrophotography and so I've been using it solely with manual focus. Just started playing around with some daytime shots and am finding that I can't for the life of me get a clear AF shot with this lens. I went out this aft...

_MG_4167-shot1.jpg _MG_4168-shot2.jpg

EOS Rebel XS Firmware Availability

Is there anyplace that I can get the latest firmware for EOS Rebel xs? I know its not supported anymore by canon, but I thought someone might have a copy . Thanks, 

Resolved! Canon Scanner LIDE 220 Code 2,179,12

I have been using this scanner for some time and its very good.Today I have suddenly been getting an error messeage that reads: Release locking switch. detach USB cable and reconnectScanner will be closed.Code 2,179,12 I have tried all this to no ava...

Printer prints all in pink

My printer started to print all in pink after I filled the Ink tank ,what is the issue and how can I solve it #Canon MP2140

Qusay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Master of Glass

Just a few shots from a recent shoot that I did for a friend and client Myles Freeman is quite an artisan when it comes to transforming glass into works of art. For this shoot, I used the 70-200 2.8 again such an amazing and versatile lens for its fo...

_L7A9449 copy.jpg

TS5351i Cropping image border

Hi, purchased a TS5351i , I'm happy with quality etc the issue I have is printing 4x6 ins post cards, the image shows a border on the outside of print layout yet when I go to PRINT, the border disappears, if I choose borderless it brings the image in...

Screenshot (569).png Screenshot (571).png Screenshot (572).png
WayneOz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8520 Cartridge Issue/Faded Printing

First of all, I know my TR8520 is out of warranty, I don't want advice on my printer. However, I tried printing yesterday and the black ink was very faded. I knew the ink was low so today I purcachased a set of four new ink cartridges - $53When I tru...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors