Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210152members
346505posts

Community Activity

RF 100-500 for hiking and travelling?

Hey, I've been wondering for some time now if the RF 100-500 is suited for travelling and hiking.I did a lot of portrait and event work in the past. In the near future are some trips planned. That git me thinking.My gear:- R6- 24-105L F4- Samyang AF ...

hunnu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA TR8620 Wireless Scanning Capability

I have a TR8620 printer/scanner connected via WiFi (Xfinity). I am now able to scan a document with the help of this forum, however, it seems the only option to retrieve the scanned document is via Local USB. My prior HP printer had the capability to...

Resolved! Error Code 1660 - PIXMA MX922

Hello Everyone I have a Pixma MX922 and I keep getting the error code 1660. I have changed the ink cartridge 3 times and keep getting the same error message. Is there anything I can do to to correct it or bypass this error? I would appreciate any sug...

Bonz0220 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M50 Stuck Shutter?

Well, my M50 seemed to have given up. My shutter is closed, even when the camera is powered off. When I switch it on, the screen and viewfinder don’t turn on, and there’s a faint pulsing sound like the motor is trying to activate the shutter.I’m tryi...

chkrd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G3260 Cannon voltage 100 - 220 volt question

Hello and thank you in advance for your replies. I am taking my G3260 with me to Europe. The tag on the bottom says 100 - 220 volts. I can't find any voltage conversion switch on the printer? Does it automatically switch over when I plug it into a 22...

Noise Reduction on DPP4

There are many elements of Canon's DPP4 that I love - especially when you are starting with a RAW file. You can do so many adjustments to your images. But, the noise reduction feature is not the greatest, in my opinion. When I try to reduce noise, sa...

IMG_1094-4.jpg

Ivy cliq 2 printing only dark photos

I've had my canon ivy cliq 2 for just over 2 years. I haven't used it in about 6 months. I keep it in a safe spot, so no damage or anything like that. I recently took it out to use and every single photo has been printed dark. You can hardly make out...

arosio27 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The beautiful game

I have shot thousands of soccer match photos over the years but none capture the sheer joy of the beautiful game better than this player's happiness and exuberance!  Captured with a Canon 1DX III and EF 200-400 extender @ 488mm, 1/1250, f5.6, ISO 500...

AS0I5131.jpg
wq9nsc by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! PIXMA iP7220 Faded Colors when printing direct on CD

I just purchased a Canon PIXMA iP7220 for the purpose of printing CD labels Direct To Disc. When printing on disc, the colors are very faded.  Black prints as a very light gray.  Almost unreadable. When printing on paper, the colors (including black)...

jfkjax by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas

Worked the MotoGP Grand Prix this past weekend at the Circuit of the Americas track in Austin.  A lot of fun but a lot of walking also.R5 with an RF100-500, F5.6 to 7.1, SS varied from 1/60 to 1/125 for the bikes and 1/500 for the crowd shots, genera...

Bike-3.jpg Bike-9.jpg Bike-2.jpg Bike-91.jpg
JPS_ by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors