Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210420members
347173posts

Community Activity

R6 ISO Performance

Just got an R6 as my first FF camera and am amazed at the ISO performance. I’ve been using an R7 for wildlife photography for some time and anytime the ISO crept upwards of ~3000 the noise would start to degrade the IQ a bit, at 6400 photos were typi...

tress by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Connection failed for wifi on r50 camera to phone app

hi im having issues with my EOS R50, im not able to connect to it on my pixel 7 running android 14. bluetooth is fine but when i attempt to connect over wifi to transfer pictures it justs give me connection failed. ive run through all the tips on her...

Zander013 by Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 3 likes

Compatibility with EF 1.4 X III extender

I have a model EOS Rebel T3 camera kit with 18 - 55 EFS and 75 - 300 EF lenses.  I purchased a Canon EF 1.4 X III lens extender.  It fits on my camera body but does not physically fit up to either EF or EFS lenses listed above.  I figured since it is...

EF lens/adapter issue with silent shutter

Hi! First timer here!  I have an R6M2 and I use both RF and EF lenses.  I have the ring adapter. Some of my photography requires that I use the silent shutter.  I haven't had any issues with the EF lenses until this past weekend.  It makes an odd sou...

Jenga by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos R will not take photos

My camera will not take pictures at all, below is what I see when I try to take one. Please help. I’m new to this and I don’t know if the camera button is not functioning properly or it’s just user error 

image.jpg image.jpg
neek by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Binocular ruber melting

I will never buy any equipment from Canon i am horrified by their lack of response about their melting rubber on binocular that cost $800.00 

ImageClass MF634cdw not recognizing new OEM toner

My K (black) toner was out so I replaced it with legit Canon 045H black toner cartridge. I am still getting the error about continuing to print quality not guaranteed. When I run a consumables status report, it says 0% level on black and the cartridg...

eb1985 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements