Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210460members
347298posts

Community Activity

PRO2100 Black Ink Smear While Printing

Hi,I've had my Pro 2100 for over a year now and have been printing only on self adhesive matte vinyl. Today while doing my first print I was seeing streaks of black ink on the edge and throughout the print in lines etc. Steps I've taken so far was:De...

IMG_4457.jpg IMG_4458.jpg

Canon EOS R5 - HDMI out only in 1080p

Hello guys,i have just one simple question: How do i get my R5 to output HDMI in more than 1080p? What specific settings are necessary to get 4k/50-60hz output via HDMI to my external monitor? The camera is set to video-mode, raw hdmi output is off, ...

imageCLASS MF247dw won't print since clearing paper jam

Frustrated with my Imageclass MF247DW printerI have an imageclass MF247DW printer that we connect via a USB direct line with our laptops whenever we need to print something. I gave up on the wireless printing problem long ago, but the direct-by-wire ...

Jeff1962 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF656Cdw Scanning errors out after successive jobs

MF656 intermittent comms with MacBook via either ScanUtility or ImageScan; error codes 600104 600007tried to tackle this with online support last month and it is still a major problem;  while using the feeder for successive jobs, error codes pop up a...

J-W by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA Pro 200 printing GREEN

My printer has started printing everytihg with a heavy green hue.  When I run a print test or color block test it prints beautifully.  I have printed several different files and files types and media types and they all come out with a green hue. We h...

EliseM by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements