Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210051members
346224posts

Community Activity

Resolved! imageCLASS D420 windows 11 driver???

Hello.Just purchased a new Dell tower and am bummed that my trusty imageCLASS D420 will not work with windows 11(at least i don`t think as i cannot find an 11 driver.Much obliged if anyone knows a way i can get them to communicate.BIG thanx!

ffejvt by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

MT-24ex on a PW TT5 using a 40D with PW Mini TT1

Hi folks….purely informational!I can confirm that the MT-24ex Twin Macro Light flash works perfectly well with the Pocket Wizard TT5 transceiver when triggered by the Pocket Wizard Mini TT1.I just tested out my old lingering gear to make sure that al...

EOS Utility program isn't on web site

I am trying to instal EOS Utility on a new notebook computer.  I had it installed properly on my old notebook, now, when I search on Canon Support for the program I can't find it.  I am using Windows 11 (my old computer was Windows 10) and a Canon Re...

Blaine by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble Connecting EOS R8 to EOS Utility on a Mac

I am having issues connecting my R8 to my Mac via the EOS Utility. I have the latest software and have gone through the user manual. The message I keep getting is:"Communication with the camera via USB cannot be established.Start EOS Utility after cl...

tjdowling by Contributor
  • 56 replies
  • 2 likes

A couple of natural light portraits from the weekend

Over the weekend I took the opportunity to work with a model friend, Emma. I've been fortunate to have worked with her many times over the last 10 years so shoots are always relaxed and invariably we create results we are both pleased with.Camera set...

2404R62_4055_2746-IG-2.jpg 2404R62_4059_2750-IG.jpg

Tête-à-Tête

I am unashamedly a wildlife photographer, and as such love both animals and the gear that lets me get up close and personal with them.   The arrival of the Canon RF 200-800 is a significant change in the latter: not only for its reach, but for the sh...

Tet a Tet 1.jpg Tet a Tet 2.jpg

EOS R7 Trouble with Autofocus Tracking

I switched from a Nikon DSLR to the Canon R7. I recently went to an airshow and I was trying to take pictures of all the airplanes the show. For some reason when I was trying to track an aircraft everytime it seemed to get close to the camera it woul...

Llama27 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 4551, 5250

Hola buen dia.... tengo una maquina Virtual con Win 11 ARM, pero ningunb controlador de Canon me permite instalar las impresoras. nececito ayuda porfavor 

CbrMsWbs by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements