Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
209113members
343807posts

Community Activity

New 50mm 1:1.8 lens won’t work on M50

If anyone knows what to do, please respond because I don’t know much about cameras.I bought the 50mm lens to improve my content (I also purchased the Viltrox adapter) for my M50. At first the lens & camera was on MF and refused to go on Autofocus, I ...

naledi by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Which is Which?

All that has been done is to drastically downsize the images for posting, in part by using a 1:1 format on both.  These were taken within seconds of each other, of the same bird (a Takahe), in available light, hand-held.To me there is very little dif...

_5015718 LR copy.jpg R62A1942 LR copy.jpg

Colour Quality from EOS R5 vs EOS C70

hi,i recently gave away my Canon C70 and am looking for a replacement device. i usually do a combination of both photography and videography however i now seldom have a partner who can cover me for photos when i do video with my C70 and vice versa.i ...

juiH by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 macOS Sonoma compatibility

I am disappointed that Canon is not upgrading the Pixma MX922 to osMAC Sonoma. I do not think that loyal customers should be treated like is. Are the Canon managers expect me to dump a perfectly working device to the landfill? If that is the alternat...

Udo97520 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements