Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210447members
347241posts

Community Activity

EOS 1D Mark II Video Shows as 0 Bytes

Hi I am looking for some help. I have a 1D X Mark II. I have been running into this issue where I can see and watch the video on the camera, but when I plug the camera into the computer to try to extract the video I can see it but it has 0 bytes. Oth...

ablain by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IJ Scan Utility Problem

Most of the time my "Canon IJ Scan Utility" works fine.  However, occasionally I get this: I am getting this because the software thinks I have a 2nd Canon printer, which I don't. The printer is NOT in my list of devices so I can't solve the problem...

scan error.jpg
MartyDC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

National Parks Week - Show Us What You've Got!

Have you ever taken an awesome photo at your favorite national park that you just had to show off to everyone you know? You're in luck! It's #NationalParkWeek and we want to see them! Share with us below.  Joshua Tree National Park - California I ha...

joshua tree NP.png petrified_forrestNP.png grand_canyonNP.png featured.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS D1550 always tries to do 2 side printing

Hello, I am having trouble with a Canon  Image Class D1550 from 2016 where it always tries to print documents from 2 sides.I have deleted and reinstalled the drivers of the printer, I have made sure that the setting on the drivers, the printer, and t...

kcstech by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Happy with EOS R6 ISO Performance

Just got an R6 as my first FF camera and am amazed at the ISO performance. I’ve been using an R7 for wildlife photography for some time and anytime the ISO crept upwards of ~3000 the noise would start to degrade the IQ a bit, at 6400 photos were typi...

tress by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

R5C - Slow & Fast mode keeps resetting frame rate

Hello I toggle with custom buttons on my Canon R5C between...- 25 fps - 50 fps- 100fps/25 Slow & Fast ModeEvery time I want to switch to Slow & Fast mode, it resets my 100fps to 25fps. Is there any way to avoid this?#featurerequest 

zeebra10 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF8580Cdw Unable to scan from printer

We have had this printer scanner (#MF8580Cdw) for a long time. The wonderful aspect of this device is the ability to stand at the device and press scan and select my user ID from the list and scan from bed or tray to my computer.  It works fine for o...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements