Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210353members
347023posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Cannot connect EOS Rebel T7 to Mac using EOS Utility

I am trying to connect my EOS Rebel t7 to my MacBook. I have downloaded the eum5.15.10 installer and disabled the WiFi connection on my camera. When I click on the installed utility, this window appears:  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong and ...

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.17.51 PM.png
cburau by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R7 Menus Do No Match Online Manual

Hi everyone, Posting this question on behalf of a student of mine. His camera (EOS R7) menus for both still and video modes do not match with the current online user's manual. An example would be his screen options are similar but not identical, he i...

Alwelch1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R6 II Menu Dial Reassignment?

Menu Functions: The present function of the Main Dial and Quick Control Dial 2 are backwards to me. My logic says the Main Dial should control moving between the major icon groupings (red camera icon, yellow tool icon, orange camera icon, etc.) and t...

JimG513 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R5 - HDMI out only in 1080p

Hello guys,i have just one simple question: How do i get my R5 to output HDMI in more than 1080p? What specific settings are necessary to get 4k/50-60hz output via HDMI to my external monitor? The camera is set to video-mode, raw hdmi output is off, ...

LCD Display Lines on 1DX MKII

Hi all, new to the forum, hoping to get help for an LCD screen issue. On my 2 y/o 1DX MKII, I just found multiple colored vertical lines on the right side of the LCD screen. They appear both on the Q screen and the playback screen, as well as the l...

IMG_1899.jpeg IMG_1898.jpeg
Jambie by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R7: error 80

I'm getting an error 80 when shooting time lapse with an external npf 960 battery. I get the error with two different batteries and in two different battery holders. I've used both holders for long video recording without incident. When I use an in c...

xmedic9 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble Connecting EOS R8 to EOS Utility on a Mac

I am having issues connecting my R8 to my Mac via the EOS Utility. I have the latest software and have gone through the user manual. The message I keep getting is:"Communication with the camera via USB cannot be established.Start EOS Utility after cl...

tjdowling by Contributor
  • 57 replies
  • 2 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors