Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
HELP! Need to recover accidentally deleted footage from a Canon XA10!

Hi team,

I borrowed a camera from work to film a concert back in December and I thought I had already saved the footage across......so I then deleted said footage before returning the camera to work, only to discover a week later........they're gone! (obviously). I use 3 other cameras for this job, except the footage I need is from the main camera that I kept as a stationary Long Shot.....which was going to be my main source of footage for the edit I'm putting together.

Now, this camera has been used heaps of times for various projects over the last 6 years at least, so my question is: do you know of a recovery program that allows you to recover only a few files at a time? Because with the programs I have, they're trying to recover 6/7 years of footage AT ONCE which will take FOREVER to download. I only want to recover the 6 I stupidly deleted!!

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Who Me Too'd this topic