Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210201members
346647posts

Community Activity

Canon LBP1238II and Canon LBX1127C

I work in a school district that has all canon printers. There are only two school buildings and maybe a total of 89 printers in total. The printer models vary but are primarily LBP1238 and LBP1127C. In one of the locations, there are issues when use...

CanoScan LiDE 300 "Cannot Communicate" Error

300 LiDE scanner common fault with no fix - Is it something Canon should/could address?I've used my scanner probably half a dozen times without issue - it's a great unit but I needed it last week and got the attached error message. I checked on vario...

Smudger_0-1682619600270.jpeg
Smudger by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T6 recognized by PC, not by EOS Utility

Guys, can someone give a help?I have a canon t6, but I can't connect to the EOS UTILITY. The pc recognizes, but the program does not.I've already disabled Wi-Fi, I've already done everything that is yt's tutorial and nothing works. Is it the program?...

Luiz12_0-1713620900365.png
Luiz12 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

70-200 f/2.8L blurry at 200mm + low aperture

I have been using this lens with my 6D for years (admittedly not regularly - only when I travel), but have recently noticed that things get blurry (moreso toward the outer edges of the image) at 200mm with lower apertures. I can already see the blur ...

IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0136.JPG
izzi by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

EFS 18-55 seems to focus correctly, but unusable results

Bought a Rebel T7 used for astrophotography and so I've been using it solely with manual focus. Just started playing around with some daytime shots and am finding that I can't for the life of me get a clear AF shot with this lens. I went out this aft...

_MG_4167-shot1.jpg _MG_4168-shot2.jpg

EOS Rebel XS Firmware Availability

Is there anyplace that I can get the latest firmware for EOS Rebel xs? I know its not supported anymore by canon, but I thought someone might have a copy . Thanks, 

Resolved! Canon Scanner LIDE 220 Code 2,179,12

I have been using this scanner for some time and its very good.Today I have suddenly been getting an error messeage that reads: Release locking switch. detach USB cable and reconnectScanner will be closed.Code 2,179,12 I have tried all this to no ava...

Printer prints all in pink

My printer started to print all in pink after I filled the Ink tank ,what is the issue and how can I solve it #Canon MP2140

Qusay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors