Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210120members
346420posts

Community Activity

Master of Glass

Just a few shots from a recent shoot that I did for a friend and client Myles Freeman is quite an artisan when it comes to transforming glass into works of art. For this shoot, I used the 70-200 2.8 again such an amazing and versatile lens for its fo...

_L7A9449 copy.jpg

imageCLASS MF8580Cdw Error Code 753

Hi everyone,I have configured a MF8500C Series printer to use the scanner to send a document to a Microsoft 365 email account, however, I get error 753.I have configured the email account with the following information:      SMT server : outlook.offi...

JavierA by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF731C black streaks

I'm getting streaks while printing; not sure it's relevant, but it has been 3-4 months since I used my printer. I wiped down all cartridge rollers and it doesn't seem to have helped. Is there something else I can clean?! Thanks much!K.

StreakySheet.jpg

EOS R5 Help - Lost Images on Card

I was using my EOS R5, and accidentally wrote my images to The CF express card. I did not have a card reader on me, so I tried to use the canon menu and copy images from one card to the next.i intended to copy my CFExpress to my SD, but I went the wr...

I’m considering getting rf 100mm f2.8L macro but..

For crop sensor,r10 this lens seems bit too long for portraits , not long for sport or wildlife . I’m mainly interested in its 1.4 macro but that money would need to be utilised more than just for that . I already have 35 mm 1.8 but 0.5 macro, and 10...

PIXMA TR8620 Wireless Scanning Capability

I have a TR8620 printer/scanner connected via WiFi (Xfinity). I am now able to scan a document with the help of this forum, however, it seems the only option to retrieve the scanned document is via Local USB. My prior HP printer had the capability to...

PIXMA TR8620 won't scan

Greetings all, I have a Pixmia TR8620, I can print via wifi no problem however this morning I went to open the scanner and I got a message : Failed to open connection to the device (-21345). anybody know what that means?TIA 

Resolved! imageCLASS D420 windows 11 driver???

Hello.Just purchased a new Dell tower and am bummed that my trusty imageCLASS D420 will not work with windows 11(at least i don`t think as i cannot find an 11 driver.Much obliged if anyone knows a way i can get them to communicate.BIG thanx!

ffejvt by Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements