Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210350members
347013posts

Community Activity

Resolved! EOS R7: error 80

I'm getting an error 80 when shooting time lapse with an external npf 960 battery. I get the error with two different batteries and in two different battery holders. I've used both holders for long video recording without incident. When I use an in c...

xmedic9 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble Connecting EOS R8 to EOS Utility on a Mac

I am having issues connecting my R8 to my Mac via the EOS Utility. I have the latest software and have gone through the user manual. The message I keep getting is:"Communication with the camera via USB cannot be established.Start EOS Utility after cl...

tjdowling by Contributor
  • 57 replies
  • 2 likes

MF8580Cdw - Scanner Setup

We have had this printer scanner (#MF8580Cdw) for a long time. The wonderful aspect of this device is the ability to stand at the device and press scan and select my user ID from the list and scan from bed or tray to my computer.  It works fine for o...

EOS R7 Menus Do No Match Online Manual

Hi everyone, Posting this question on behalf of a student of mine. His camera (EOS R7) menus for both still and video modes do not match with the current online user's manual. An example would be his screen options are similar but not identical, he i...

Alwelch1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G7020 Error Code 1700

I have a G7020 Pixma printer. The unit is about 3 years old and has worked great until the past week. The printer works correctly if we print from the desktop it's connected to via an ethernet cable. If we print from any device connected via wi-fi, w...

waterway by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon R6 freezing

I recently updated my camera. Last night was the 1st event I attended with my R6 and it froze multiple times! It gave me an error reading with my battery, which I purchased directly from Canon. I had to turn the camera off and remove the battery mult...

EJay by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MANUALS

I'm in  need of a paper manual for my elderly mother that is OCD.  I have no clue how to download one after looking at the instructions I'm seriously confused.  Any help out there?  

CHERYLB1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors