Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
209085members
343693posts

Community Activity

Crackling Sound

Hi I'm a NeewbieI have a Pixma IP8750 Printer, and I've notice a crackling sound coming from the mains connection when pluging in mains lead to back of printer. It's been doing it since purchased last August. Everything else on the printer works fine...

What Lens would be good

Hi,I am going to be getting a new r8, I currently have a 70d with a Tamron 18-400. The photos I take are animals, landscapes  and nature.I am thinking that I want an rf lens, but I do not know what would work the best.  I probable want weather sealed...

Danll by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended flash for Canon EOS R8

Hi,Is the Canon EOS R8 hot shoe strong enough to support the Canon EL-5 speedlight? The Canon EL-5 flash-606 grams weighs more than the R8 camera-461 grams. And, the new multi-function hot shoe is very delicate and can easily become loose or broken. ...

Hindy by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spot Metering when recording Video -- R7

When recording footage while hiking, the metering is having a very difficult time correctly exposing if the sky fill up more than 10% of the frame. The ground gets very dark and the footage is unusable. Is there any way to change the metering to spot...

Ladies Tea

Greetings,My niece is getting married in a few months.  Last weekend our family hosted a Ladies Tea.  We had about 25 attendees and 4 tables.  We made all of the food.    Fun day for the ladies.  I ended up coming home and buying a new flash  

IMG_1259_DxO.jpg IMG_1316_DxO.jpg IMG_1332_DxO.jpg IMG_1343_DxO.jpg

"StillsCentric" Camera

I am itching to ask this question about a "Stills Centric"  camera for photographers who predominantly shoot stills. Can we expect a  "stills-centric" camera  and "Video centric cameras" (Like EOS R5P for stills EOS R5V for Videos respectively) from ...

CR N300 embed analog audio on NDI?

HI!I can't get the analog audio input to be embedded into the NDI output of the CR N300!Has anyone tried this?I'm getting audio in on the meter in the menu, but nothing out on NDI..Should this be possible? Or is this just possible on hdmi / sdi? (Hav...

Canon Event at the Carlsbad Flower Fields

If you are in Southern California for the Eclipse 8*), you can check out the Canon event at the Carlsbad Flower Fields:https://www.theflowerfields.com/activities/canon-photography-workshop/?date=1712480400I might try to go to check out a mirrorless c...

IMG_0050.jpeg IMG_0083.jpeg
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors