Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210433members
347192posts

Community Activity

Cannot access anything after trying to setup Wireless LAN

Hello, we have an imageRUNNER Advance C256i in our office, we weren't able to succesfully connect the printer to a wired router, so we were trying to setup a wireless LAN connection and given we weren't very familiar with the options we kinda soft lo...

moh97 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Press Injet

Hello. I am looking at digital book press printers. Such as PRESS C10010VP. They are quite expensive. But I see they are inkjet. I was shocked when I discovered this. Isn't inkjet print fuzzy and low quality? Doesn't the print also completely disinte...

imageRUNNER 2535 Error Code: NG(#0853)

Since about 4 days ago a CPU that had no issue with printing is now producing NG(#0853) in the print log Windows 10 (build 19401) should be the most current versionNetwork printing to an iR 2535 Standard TCP/IP port 9100Have tried both UFR II drivers...

Vertical Lines Pixma G3411 -

We do have problems with our Pixma G3411, it prints with white horisontal lines, but only in the black.This is a normal document.This is what we have tried. " more than once with no change at all"1. running from the canon IJ Printer assistant toolCle...

StenCanon_0-1714035427179.png StenCanon_1-1714035555341.png

Need Pixela ImageMixer 3 SE Ver 4 software

I have a FS22 camcorder which has videos on the flash memory. I've lost the Pixela software CD which appears to be needed to transfer from the camera to the PC.  Is there any way to download that software from somewhere?  Or a way to transfer from th...

JLY1975 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

R6 ISO Performance

Just got an R6 as my first FF camera and am amazed at the ISO performance. I’ve been using an R7 for wildlife photography for some time and anytime the ISO crept upwards of ~3000 the noise would start to degrade the IQ a bit, at 6400 photos were typi...

tress by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

"Memory Card Error" on Canon Powershot SX410IS

I got gifted a camera with the understanding that there was an issue detecting the memory card. I tried troubleshooting it a few years back, but set it down and left it until now due to life.The error used to be No Memory Card Detected, but for whate...

savery by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EF 10-20 mm

Has anyone heard anything about when they are going to ship out another batch of rf 10-20mm lens. This is getting ridiculous.

Marmao by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing envelopes on PIXMA TS3522

Hello all,Can anyone tell me if printing envelopes on a PIXMA TS3522 is possible?  Ive created a template on Google docs for envelopes but the paper tray isn't wide enough to accept the standard size envelope when placed horzontally.  It will accept ...

Resolved! Connection failed for wifi on r50 camera to phone app

hi im having issues with my EOS R50, im not able to connect to it on my pixel 7 running android 14. bluetooth is fine but when i attempt to connect over wifi to transfer pictures it justs give me connection failed. ive run through all the tips on her...

Zander013 by Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 3 likes

Compatibility with EF 1.4 X III extender

I have a model EOS Rebel T3 camera kit with 18 - 55 EFS and 75 - 300 EF lenses.  I purchased a Canon EF 1.4 X III lens extender.  It fits on my camera body but does not physically fit up to either EF or EFS lenses listed above.  I figured since it is...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements