Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
209124members
343832posts

Community Activity

Any place that can clean a Canon G5X?

I have previously sent my Canon G5X in for repair when the lens cover was not working properly. This is when it was new and under warranty.A few years later, I find the zoom rocker is now sticking. Canon support told me they do not do any repairs on ...

refer by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

VIXIA HF G70 Grey Box at top on screen

I've searched for this for a couple weeks now and I can't figure out that this grey box is from.  The camera is a HF G70. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.  I have done a factory reset turned off the display from the side of the camera. 

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 6.12.08 AM.png
msnow28 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

R3 Bluetooth connect when powered off

One of the features that interests me greatly is the ability to remotely power on the R3 and pull images onto my Android phone without having to dig it out of my camera bag.[Disclaimer: I only got the camera yesterday, so still very new. Long time 1 ...

Canon pixma pro 100s is printing too bright.

My printer was working fine but all of a sudden it started printing my pictures really bright like someone turned the brightness up on a screen. The black is also coming out slightly greenI’ve tried to manually change the intensity but it only help...

IMG_8599.jpeg
Rain12 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is Flash going to fire when folded down in R10?

Maybe it’s just me but I sense some confusion from manual. ”do not use built in flash unless it is fully raised ““Select (auto flash icon) to fire based on conditions ““select (flash) to have flash always fire when you shoot” now when I choose to alw...

Long exposure first attempt

I've been trying:1 to learn long exposure black and white. This is my first attempt..These were shot with a 50mm prime at f/10and ISO of 100. Mirror lockup with a 2 second time delay, although I shot these remotely with a Galaxy tab A7 tablet, so I g...

img_left tutn_0747.JPG img_left tutn_0748.JPG

Canon XA40 Flicker in sunlight and shadows

I noticed while recording video outside that there is a light flicker that occurs. Even using tripod with a subject in focus, I can see slight variations with lighting. I have looked at various options to see what the issue could be without success. ...

astrebel by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon launches RF LENS WORLD!

Canon launches RF LENS WORLD! Dive into the world of RF lenses! With the advantages of premium glass, compact sizes, and intuitive designs you can unlock a world of possibilities with these lenses. Visit the site to learn all about RF lenses.

rf-lens-world-main1.png featured.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 15 likes

New 50mm 1:1.8 lens won’t work on M50

If anyone knows what to do, please respond because I don’t know much about cameras.I bought the 50mm lens to improve my content (I also purchased the Viltrox adapter) for my M50. At first the lens & camera was on MF and refused to go on Autofocus, I ...

naledi by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements