Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210382members
347075posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Printing envelopes on PIXMA TS3522

Hello all,Can anyone tell me if printing envelopes on a PIXMA TS3522 is possible?  Ive created a template on Google docs for envelopes but the paper tray isn't wide enough to accept the standard size envelope when placed horzontally.  It will accept ...

National Parks Week - Show Us What You've Got!

Have you ever taken an awesome photo at your favorite national park that you just had to show off to everyone you know? You're in luck! It's #NationalParkWeek and we want to see them! Share with us below.  Joshua Tree National Park - California   I ...

joshua tree NP.png petrified_forrestNP.png grand_canyonNP.png featured.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Differences - PIXMA TR150 vs PIXMA TR152

Hello Everyone!!!  I have been looking for about 4 hours, between last night and today for this information.  Could someone please tell me what the differences are between the PIXMA TR-150 and the PIXMA TR-152?  Like I mentioned, I have been looking ...

JIMMY by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R3 FTP via hotspot on Iphone

HiI am trying to connect my R3 to the personal hotspot on my iphone 14 pro max (IOS 17.4.1) to upload direct to a FTP server.  Adding comm and function settings. Via a set upload to the FTP. I works when I use my home wifi instead of phone hotspot. B...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors