08-25-2016 05:46 AM
happy owner after my old stolen G12, while the G5X has the same nice monitor flap
Now to my problem:
1. I am using the camera to made pictures of my plumeria in full flower or simple the thinny not opened flower bin
2. I set the camera to the macro on the setup
3. I place the camera very close to the flower
4. On sunny day, to get a focus on on thin parts: may the background gets focuesd
5. Using the zooming .. focus is a nightmare. In other words gone!
it is more or less impossible to focus... on small parts..