Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210402members
347127posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Canon 10x30 IS Sticky Body

Camera body is disgusting. These binoculars are not cheap and work well except for this problem which makes them unusable. This is a manufacturer's defect and in my opinion, Canon should compensate the customer.

Binoculars.jpg

Canon EOS Utility Wifi: No pairing window appears on Mac

I have spent hours on this. I know that Canon's software is pretty poor, but this is really frustrating even after expecting this to be a bad experience.I have tried connecting my Canon R5 to my Wifi Network and also setting it up as its own Network....

MF656Cdw One toner change and dirty output!

I recently replaced my very first toner cartridge on this new printer (bought last March) and immediately have black smudges along the left side of every printed page, front and back.  I followed all directions on changing out the cartridge, didn't t...

bdb2 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR8620 printer

I recently bought this printer and it is printing articles in 18-20 size font! A waste of ink and paper and i do not know how to get it to print normally! (12 or 14pts). Is this a plot by Canon to get us to order lots of ink? I'm usually printing art...

connieb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EF 10-20 mm

Has anyone heard anything about when they are going to ship out another batch of rf 10-20mm lens. This is getting ridiculous.

Marmao by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF624Cw Errors out Constantly

Hello -I own a Canon image class MFW624C printer that is suddenly erroring out every time I try to print something. I've now tried on a PC, a Windows OS laptop, and a macbook and have gotten the same results. The only way I  can print successfully is...

Screenshot 2024-04-24 135312.png
amckain by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 Mac won't see printer

CANON PIXMA MG3620 HELP! MAC VENTURA SYSTEMOML!! I am this close to throwing this printer at the wall please someone help me. I have a Mac OS 13 system and can't seem to set up my Canon Pixma MG3620. I first tried installing the driver that came with...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements