Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210044members
346208posts

Community Activity

EOS R7 Trouble with Autofocus Tracking

I switched from a Nikon DSLR to the Canon R7. I recently went to an airshow and I was trying to take pictures of all the airplanes the show. For some reason when I was trying to track an aircraft everytime it seemed to get close to the camera it woul...

Llama27 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

A couple of natural light portraits from the weekend

Over the weekend I took the opportunity to work with a model friend, Emma. I've been fortunate to have worked with her many times over the last 10 years so shoots are always relaxed and invariably we create results we are both pleased with.Camera set...

2404R62_4055_2746-IG-2.jpg 2404R62_4059_2750-IG.jpg

Canon 4551, 5250

Hola buen dia.... tengo una maquina Virtual con Win 11 ARM, pero ningunb controlador de Canon me permite instalar las impresoras. nececito ayuda porfavor 

Canon RP EVF Changed! Need help!

I need assistance on how to revert my EVF back to a normal view. I was shooting a birthday party in low light with an external speed flash attached. One minute I can see through the view finder clearly the next something happened. How do I change thi...

IMG_0723.jpeg
csmil06 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M50 Stuck Shutter?

Well, my M50 seemed to have given up. My shutter is closed, even when the camera is powered off. When I switch it on, the screen and viewfinder don’t turn on, and there’s a faint pulsing sound like the motor is trying to activate the shutter.I’m tryi...

chkrd by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Speedlite 580ex ii hss unavailable

I have a 580ex ii flash. Sometimes the hss option vanishes from the menu and I can't figure out what I'm missing.How can I consistently access the hss option?When I press the hss button only the 2nd curtain sync appears.#580exii 

Boku by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EF 24-104L pair with a R8 body

I am a weekend photographer shooting mainly holiday pictures whether it is landscape, portrait and animal. I am using a 5D Mark 3 with a number of EF lenses such as  EF 24-105 F4L, and 70-200 F4L.  Now i am retired and thinking of selling the 5D and ...

bslkam by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements