Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210395members
347102posts

Community Activity

Canon RF 200-800 Lens Design Issue

A friend of mine was lucky enough to have received her Canon RF 200-800mm lens that she had ordered in Nov. 2023.  She has encountered an issue with the lens design.   The new lens does not appear to allow use of a filter while the lens hood is in pl...

Canon EF 10-20 mm

Has anyone heard anything about when they are going to ship out another batch of rf 10-20mm lens. This is getting ridiculous.

Marmao by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M200 Flash not working

Hi, im currently using m200. may i know why i cant use my flash even for the first time. it stated on the screen flash busy. and i cant take any picture if i raise my flash, but when i close my flash i can snap a picture normally. please help me, im ...

Pixma TS3522 Error 5, 9 With New Ink Cartridge

The original color cartridge ran out and I replaced it with a Canon brand 276XL. I'm getting error codes 5 and 9 but the cartridge is installed correctly [this is my 3rd Canon inkjet[ and I can color copy and scan. But when I go to print I get error ...

susant by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lbp632

lbp632 printer win 10 trying to print from Print Master Platinum 18.1. How do I set it up to print 8.5 in wide by 5.5 in high. I could be printing on plain copy paper (20 lb.) or matt card stock (65 lb.)  ?

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors