Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210375members
347050posts

Community Activity

My Image Garden

Good dayIs there any software to replace the current My Image Garden V6.3?Even If I buy a new printer, Will I have to use this software?I have to say that Image garden is the only software that manages to make my SSD drive work at 99%, and not just a...

smdt by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon RF 200-800 Lens Design Issue

A friend of mine was lucky enough to have received her Canon RF 200-800mm lens that she had ordered in Nov. 2023.  She has encountered an issue with the lens design.   The new lens does not appear to allow use of a filter while the lens hood is in pl...

EOS RP Issue - Turns ON by itself.

When the power dial is set to "off" the camera powers "on" by itself and flickers "on" and "off" until the battery dies. I tried updating the firmware and removing all accessories, however the issue still persists.  04/20/2021 UPDATE (for Canon techs...

vp-eosrp by Contributor
  • 36 replies
  • 4 likes

Brand new imageFORMULA R40 smears pencil on pages

I was in the process of scanning school exercise and note books and after about 400 pages scanned, 2 of the rollers started smearing the pencil writing on the pages. This particular book I had already scanned once without any smearing.The rolls got d...

Document numérisé_104.png Document numérisé_118.png Document numérisé_134.png
Lipidus by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing envelopes on PIXMA TS3522

Hello all,Can anyone tell me if printing envelopes on a PIXMA TS3522 is possible?  Ive created a template on Google docs for envelopes but the paper tray isn't wide enough to accept the standard size envelope when placed horzontally.  It will accept ...

Printer Differences

Hello Everyone!!!  I have been looking for about 4 hours, between last night and today for this information.  Could someone please tell me what the differences are between the PIXMA TR-150 and the PIXMA TR-152?  Like I mentioned, I have been looking ...

JIMMY by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Print from rear tray

How do i get my rear tray to work. I have a pixma ts9520c crafters printer and i running windows 10. I put my papers in the rear tray. Adjust the settings .Hit print and my printer takes from the other tray not the rear feed. I put in one piece of pa...

Canon G7020 Error 5B00

This is the most absolutely ridiculous design that will ensure anyone that encounters it will never buy a CANON printer or product again. After dealing with multiple ink flushes required to clean the print heads I run into this error (5B00) that esse...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors