Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
209110members
343794posts

Community Activity

Colour Quality from EOS R5 vs EOS C70

hi,i recently gave away my Canon C70 and am looking for a replacement device. i usually do a combination of both photography and videography however i now seldom have a partner who can cover me for photos when i do video with my C70 and vice versa.i ...

juiH by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon XA40 Flicker in sunlight and shadows

I noticed while recording video outside that there is a light flicker that occurs. Even using tripod with a subject in focus, I can see slight variations with lighting. I have looked at various options to see what the issue could be without success. ...

astrebel by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My R8 is over heating while just taking photos

Some context it’s currently 72° outside and sunny. I am shooting in a raw and have been operating the camera for less than 30 minutes. I have taken less than 30 photos and the back panel under the screen isn’t even warm to the touch. Is this normal b...

Coozlw by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

RF 35mm 1.8 not focusing past fifty feet

I have an rf 35mm 1.8 Macro lens that isn't focusing on anything past fifty feet. I've tried in both manual and auto focusing modes. The focusing square will remain red in auto mode, and the entirety of the screen is blurry when using manual. It'll l...

Lost the LCD info display on the 7D

I have lost the info display on the rear LCD of the Canon 7D. When I turn the camera on, nothing displays on the LCD, the screen is black. Before when I turned the camera on, it gave me basic information regarding settings, battery life, number of sh...

lindat by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements