Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210105members
346385posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Problems with the New firmware 2.0 in canon R5

I just updated my canon R5 firmware 2.0 and the wheel I have on top to set up the diaphragm opening (f) doesn´t work properly and skip some positions and it doesn´t move the parameter at all. If I move for example 4 positions in the wheel maybe chang...

serazan by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Model number of printer not listed

I bought a Canon image class MF654Cdw printer. When trying to connect it to my laptop, it is not listed. What must I do? When I type in the model number, it comes up as incorrect. I'm so frustrated! Been trying to do this for the past 2 hours.

Resolved! USA spec cameras & Euro spec flashes/triggers

Hi there….I have just bought a used Canon 7Dii from eBay from the USA, will this camera work with my Euro (UK & Bulgarian) flashguns (x3 ex580ii) and with an assortment of Pocket Wizard triggers?*** my concern is with the frequencies ***I have a lot ...

Resolved! 7Dii Cable accessory kit & battery needed!

Hi Folks,Update:- 7Dii with battery grip just arrived (Used)However, the Canon Box only included the battery charger and a single interface cable. Yes, original 2xCDs manual & other stuff included. Honestly, all in remarkable condition.So, where and ...

imageCLASS MF731C Looking for advanced menu of options

Almost six years ago, I was able to get to this menu and goof with the margins -- something that even Canon Support didn't think was actually possible at the time, btw. Six years later ... I don't know how I found this menu -- can't find it when tryi...

GrumpyBuddha_0-1713389805781.png

Canon R6 Keeps Changing Itself to Auto ISO

I recently upgraded one camera from the Canon 5D Mark IV to an R6. I have noticed that during the reception while I'm using my Flashpoint (Godox) AD-200 strobes that my camera will not stay on manual ISO. After a few shots, the R6 keeps switching its...

PIXMA TR8620 won't scan

Greetings all, I have a Pixmia TR8620, I can print via wifi no problem however this morning I went to open the scanner and I got a message : Failed to open connection to the device (-21345). anybody know what that means?TIA 

XF605 Browser Remote on a Windows tablet - no slow zoom

Hi.  After quite a bit of work, a MS Surface is running the browser remote webpage.It looks good except the most important feature - to avoid camera shake while zooming under magnification.  Slow zoom has these < >.  They work on Android Firefox nice...

NickMDal by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements