Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210053members
346240posts

Community Activity

Resolved! EOS R5 Button Assignments

Hello and thank you for your time. I have two R5 bodies. Right after getting the bodies, new, I set up some different functions on various buttons. Yesterday and today, I set C1-C3 custom setting on the mode button. Those work as advertised when I us...

Fay by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon i960 drivers disappeared

I have a Canon i960 for almost 20 years and it has worked fine. It abruptly stopped a few months ago and I discovered that Canon put this out “The i960 Series has been retired. Product support is no longer available. Driver and content updates are no...

kzaner by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS5320 wont reset wifi password

recently the wi-fi was reset with a new password. The printer still is trying to connect with the old password. I have done a full reset and even deleted all paired wi-fi devices, however when attempting to connect to the wi-fi it bypasses the passwo...

rot by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutter count 80D

Hi there! Does anyone know how to retrieve the shutter count for the Canon 80D? I tried checkshuttercount .com and camerashuttercount .com, both said no shutter count. I also tried downloading the eos digital info from Sourceforge, but that was a bus...

JLaw08 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

8 x 10 glossy photo paper

HelloI've purchased Canon  Photo Paper Plus Glossy II  size  4 x 6 and I've purchased Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II  size  5 x 7.  Looking for the comparable 8 x 10 size Photo Paper. I can't find it.  Only the semi gloss version is available. Why ...

cabby777 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

600exrt and trigger constantly lose connection.

I think it is ashamed that Canon can not create a fix for the constantly dropping slaves (600exrt) They are virtually useless off camera. Four or  five shots then got to stop and reset. Had to buy Godox at 1/3 the price to get a working speed lite ra...

gviper by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! imageCLASS D420 windows 11 driver???

Hello.Just purchased a new Dell tower and am bummed that my trusty imageCLASS D420 will not work with windows 11(at least i don`t think as i cannot find an 11 driver.Much obliged if anyone knows a way i can get them to communicate.BIG thanx!

ffejvt by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements