Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210028members
346159posts

Community Activity

Canon EF 24-104L pair with a R8 body

I am a weekend photographer shooting mainly holiday pictures whether it is landscape, portrait and animal. I am using a 5D Mark 3 with a number of EF lenses such as  EF 24-105 F4L, and 70-200 F4L.  Now i am retired and thinking of selling the 5D and ...

bslkam by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! RF5.2mm F2.8 L Dual Fisheye Compatibility

What is the RF5.2mm F2.8 L Dual Fisheye compatible with?The online marketing material looks outdated and only mentions the R5 for video. Any other cameras compatible or will become compatible soon? Thanks!

What’s going on with the RF 200-800 backorder

Estimated shipping date was Dec 14.  I ordered through Adorama, and they just say that they are backordered.  Seems to be the same story ordering direct from Canon and other sellers.  What is really going on here?

LaneW by Enthusiast
  • 54 replies
  • 3 likes

EOS Utility program isn't on web site

I am trying to instal EOS Utility on a new notebook computer.  I had it installed properly on my old notebook, now, when I search on Canon Support for the program I can't find it.  I am using Windows 11 (my old computer was Windows 10) and a Canon Re...

Blaine by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG7540 - Ink Cartriges Alternative of CL451

I own a Canon Pixma MG7540 printer, which has been working well for me. I purchased it several years ago in Saudi Arabia, and now that I have moved to the United States, I am unable to find the CLI-451 series ink cartridges that I used to use. Could ...

tiqbal by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon RP EVF Changed! Need help!

I need assistance on how to revert my EVF back to a normal view. I was shooting a birthday party in low light with an external speed flash attached. One minute I can see through the view finder clearly the next something happened. How do I change thi...

IMG_0723.jpeg
csmil06 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speedlite 580ex ii hss unavailable

I have a 580ex ii flash. Sometimes the hss option vanishes from the menu and I can't figure out what I'm missing.How can I consistently access the hss option?When I press the hss button only the 2nd curtain sync appears.#580exii 

Boku by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Just a thought…. Photo Vs Mini Movie Clip

Now that DSLR/Mirrorless cameras have ‘Movie’ capabilities, why bother actually taking a photograph? Simply create ‘Clips’ to ensure you capture the “right” moment then edit the actual ‘frame’ that represents what you intended to capture!Am I missing...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements