Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
208584members
342367posts

Community Activity

Memory Card Error on Canon IXY 910 is

Hi, so I just recently bought SanDisk 1TB sd card and it won't read the card and it says "Memory Card Error" although it works on my macbook, and I just found out that cameras do have maximum size of sd cards. What is the maximum sd card capacity of ...

gabster by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

please insert disk into removable disk

Hi - I get this error "please insert disk into removable disk (X:)" Where X is the USB port that my printer is attached to. I only see this error when the PC wakes from sleep, and not when it boots from cold. Windows 10 + Canon MG6300 connected via U...

fuzzbass by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about mirrorless

This is just for my own information. I own a DSLR and have never shot with a mirrorless camera.I ran across this line, and it raised a question in my mind. The line read,"Eye detection is simply impossible when using a DSLR’s optical viewfinder, and ...

Printer G620

Printer is about 1-1/2 years old.  Only about 150 prints made.  Suddenly has made a yellow/gold color cast on photos.  Using Photoshop Elements 2023-Windows 10 Pro.  Tried all the cleaning methods.  Please help

dmjjr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Date & Time not saving on SX50 HS

My SX50 asks to me set the date and time every time I turn my camera on. I'm assuming there's an internal battery that saves the date & time that is now dead. Does anybody know what type of battery is used and where it's located inside of the camera?...

omariio by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cord for Canon PowerShot A520

Hi, I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 11, and the new one doesn't have a slot for the Canon PowerShot memory card (or any memory card.) Since I always used the card in the past, I have no idea what happened to the cord which connects the cam...

lense suggestion for EOS R7

Hello All, I have a EOS Rebel TL1 and lenses EF-S 18-55mm and EF-S 55-250mm. I am purchasing a EOS R7 for an upcoming Safari trip in South Africa and want some advice on what would be the best lenses to purchase for this camera to compliment the old ...

Resolved! Can not scan MF624CW

HI, My MF624CW was doing fine but lately the scan utility had some issues. So I reinstalled the latest printer driver and the scan utility. Now the printer can print, but  scan utility gives error message saying there is no printer driver. Interestin...

Resolved! Service for Gray Market body?

I accidentally purchased a gray market EOS 90D. (The serial number starts with 3030.) It's well out of warranty, has failed, and needs service. However, it appears Canon will only service camera bodies that are registered, and the website will not pe...

“BUSY” When Recording

Hi everyone! I have a SX740 HS that I’m using for shooting video of football games. When I go to record, it sometimes works and sometimes goes “BUSY” and have to take the battery out to reset the camera. Any idea why this would be happening?I have a ...

IMG_3754.jpeg IMG_3755.jpeg

MP4 File issue

I recorded a video on a canon camera. However, when looking at the video, it split in half. Is there a way to fix this

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 8.53.43 PM.png
qwerty17 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SL1 photo transfer with HDMI

I am old and stupid. I googled and googled and can not find how to transfer my pictures on a SL1 using an HDMI cable to my laptop. I need idiot proof instructions. I am so lame I cant even figure how to load any canon software including DPP4 on to my...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors