Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210163members
346533posts

Community Activity

Printing pink color

My printer started to print all in pink after I filled the Ink tank ,what is the issue and how can I solve it #Canon MP2140

Qusay by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EF-S IS 18-55mm Autofocus trouble on EOS 550D

Having a strange problem with my EF-S IS lens. I bought it secondhand with an EOS 550D body about 5 years ago. Recently had to replace the body due to shutter and mirror failure, but the lens is having trouble autofocusing.It worked perfectly on the ...

Mox83 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4520 Produces Fuzzy Scanned Documents

I recently installed the Canon IJ Scan Utility Lite program to scan documents. The scanned documents produced look fuzzy/unclear even on the highest resolution of 600 dpi. Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so, what did you do to correct i...

R7 Focus Stacking forces electronic shutter

The R7, and other R series cameras, forces electronic shutter for focus stacking. This prevents the use of flash for focus stacking. There is no really good reason for not allowing mechanical shutter for focus stacking and the choice of which shutter...

rpoole by Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 3 likes

RF 100-500 for hiking and travelling?

Hey, I've been wondering for some time now if the RF 100-500 is suited for travelling and hiking.I did a lot of portrait and event work in the past. In the near future are some trips planned. That git me thinking.My gear:- R6- 24-105L F4- Samyang AF ...

hunnu by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP4 noise reduction isn't the greatest

There are many elements of Canon's DPP4 that I love - especially when you are starting with a RAW file. You can do so many adjustments to your images. But, the noise reduction feature is not the greatest, in my opinion. When I try to reduce noise, sa...

IMG_1094-4.jpg
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors