Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
209102members
343769posts

Community Activity

PIXMA TS3522 Error codes E05 and E09

Hello,I just upgraded my M2 Macbook Air to the new M3 a few weeks ago.  Long story short, I reinstalled my Canon Pixma TS-3522 (including the software and drivers) to my device,  Everything went well until I decided to print my first page.  I would k...

My R8 is over heating while just taking photos

Some context it’s currently 72° outside and sunny. I am shooting in a raw and have been operating the camera for less than 30 minutes. I have taken less than 30 photos and the back panel under the screen isn’t even warm to the touch. Is this normal b...

Coozlw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R6 Mark II FEL not working

I just got an R6 Mark II and am having trouble with FEL not working.I frequently use fill flash when photographing subjects outdoors in direct sunlight in order minimize facial shadows and ensure the subject and background are properly exposed.  I sh...

BuddyO by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Long exposure first attempt

I've been trying:1 to learn long exposure black and white. This is my first attempt..These were shot with a 50mm prime at f/10and ISO of 100. Mirror lockup with a 2 second time delay, although I shot these remotely with a Galaxy tab A7 tablet, so I g...

img_left tutn_0747.JPG img_left tutn_0748.JPG

Pixma IP8720 printer not printing black

I have a Pixma IP8720 printer that has stopped printing black. My ink is full, I tried the cleaning procedures for the printer head with no success and then purchased a new printer head. The printer will still not print black. It will print color. In...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements