Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210143members
346488posts

Community Activity

Noise Reduction on DPP4

There are many elements of Canon's DPP4 that I love - especially when you are starting with a RAW file. You can do so many adjustments to your images. But, the noise reduction feature is not the greatest, in my opinion. When I try to reduce noise, sa...

IMG_1094-4.jpg

Ivy cliq 2 printing only dark photos

I've had my canon ivy cliq 2 for just over 2 years. I haven't used it in about 6 months. I keep it in a safe spot, so no damage or anything like that. I recently took it out to use and every single photo has been printed dark. You can hardly make out...

The beautiful game

I have shot thousands of soccer match photos over the years but none capture the sheer joy of the beautiful game better than this player's happiness and exuberance!  Captured with a Canon 1DX III and EF 200-400 extender @ 488mm, 1/1250, f5.6, ISO 500...

AS0I5131.jpg
wq9nsc by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! PIXMA iP7220 Faded Colors when printing direct on CD

I just purchased a Canon PIXMA iP7220 for the purpose of printing CD labels Direct To Disc. When printing on disc, the colors are very faded.  Black prints as a very light gray.  Almost unreadable. When printing on paper, the colors (including black)...

jfkjax by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

G3260 Cannon voltage 100 - 220 volt question

Hello and thank you in advance for your replies. I am taking my G3260 with me to Europe. The tag on the bottom says 100 - 220 volts. I can't find any voltage conversion switch on the printer? Does it automatically switch over when I plug it into a 22...

MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas

Worked the MotoGP Grand Prix this past weekend at the Circuit of the Americas track in Austin.  A lot of fun but a lot of walking also.R5 with an RF100-500, F5.6 to 7.1, SS varied from 1/60 to 1/125 for the bikes and 1/500 for the crowd shots, genera...

Bike-3.jpg Bike-9.jpg Bike-2.jpg Bike-91.jpg
JPS_ by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Vivitr for Canon 75-300 lens on Canon EOS Rebel T100

Hello, all. My son-in-law has a Canon EOS Rebel T100 camera.  I bought him a Vivitr for Canon wide angle + macro lens for Canon EF 75-300 f/4-5.6 III lens.  I have no photography experience, but based on the research I did, I thought this would fit h...

acr2024 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m considering getting rf 100mm f2.8L macro but..

For crop sensor,r10 this lens seems bit too long for portraits , not long for sport or wildlife . I’m mainly interested in its 1.4 macro but that money would need to be utilised more than just for that . I already have 35 mm 1.8 but 0.5 macro, and 10...

imageCLASS MF267dw won't scan from ADF, OK from platen

I can't get my new MF 267 printer to use the feeder. Using the computer printer utility, I receive the message "Place the originals in the feeder" even though they are in the feeder (and I hear a beep when loaded). Using the printer, I receive the me...

emprof by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon RF 70-200 2.8 inner elements shaking

Just got my new 70-200 2.8 RF today and this is what happening. Shake baby, shake.Things I tried:- IS off, wait sometime, turn off the camera;- replace the battery (used 7.2V canon original);- replace the camera (R5 and RP);- firmware update;This hap...

C37_ by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors