07-02-2014 08:28 AM
during set up, the printer says it is connected to the router, but it does not give me a list of any computers or routers or networks to connect to. It will print the LAN settings but i cannot get it to print wirelessly
07-28-2014 01:22 PM
To get your PIXMA MX452 working wirelessly, please follow these steps:
1. Press the <Setup> button on your PIXMA MX452.
2. Use the left or right button to select Device Settings and press <OK>.
3. Use the left or right button to select LAN Settings and press <OK>.
4. Use the left or right button to select Wireless LAN Setup and press <OK>.
5. Enter your WEP key and press <OK>. Please verify the WEP, as it is case sensitive and if entered incorrectly, will cause the printer and router to not communicate. To switch between letters and numbers, press the * key.
6. Press <OK> on the confirmation screen. The PIXMA MX452 will search for the access point.
7. When found, press <OK> on the Connected to the access point screen.
8. Take out and then reinsert the CDROM that came with the PIXMA MX452 and follow the prompts to reinstall.
If you are still unable to use your PIXMA MX452 wirelessly, it is recommended that you contact Canon Support by calling 1-800-OK-CANON.