cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma mg3500Can't connect to wifi/set up software won't open/Printer not responding/Support code 300

cd0324
Apprentice

problem on Macbook pro and a pc. Printing from ios divices seems to be ok.I have a pixma mg3520. The problem started with not printing because of support code 300 printer cannot comminicate with computer.  Some times it would print sometimes it wouldn't. It was reccomended to reset printer settings. I did that now I can't get the printer to reconnect to the wifi. I downloaded the set up software and my computer won't open it.Originaly It said the software isn't optimized. Now when I click the icon and nothing happens.  I tried going through the router with netgear's ginie app. No luck. I also tried connecting with a cable and running printer updat. that didn't work either. it went to step two but stopped there. I thought this was due to the upgrade to mojave but the canon website said it's still compatible. Sorry if info is missing. I'be been at this for a while. Thank you in advance for any help.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi cd0324,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

Announcements