07-12-2014 07:02 PM
pixma ip100 prints fine with usb cable but with Bluetooth starts then stops? I am using win7. Bluetooth is detected. Page will not print fully. Even test page is partial. Any ideas?
07-29-2014 10:57 AM
When you experience Bluetooth communication issues, it is recommended that Setup is run again. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Ensure that the printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, and that the Power lamp on the printer is lit.
2. Click Start and select All Programs, Canon Utilities, Canon Setup Utility 2.4, and the Canon Setup Utility 2.4.
3. Select the Bluetooth Settings tab, and then click Change in the Bluetooth Settings sheet. Please note, if the Bluetooth Settings tab does not appear on the Canon Setup Utility screen, the Bluetooth unit may not be attached correctly. Turn off the printer and attach the Bluetooth unit again.
4. Enter a passkey. The passkey is an identification number to be determined by the user. It is used to prevent unwanted access from other Bluetooth devices. The default key is 0000 or 1234.
5. Check the model name.
6. Click Close on the Canon Setup Utility screen to quit the Canon Setup Utility.
7. Disconnect the USB cable.
8. Click on Start and then Control Panel.
9. Click on Printers and Other Hardware, then Bluetooth Devices. Or it may be accessed by clicking on Hardware and Sound and then Bluetooth Devices.
10. Click the Add button on the Devices page. The Add Bluetooth Device Wizard will appear.
11. Ensure that the printer is turned on, check the My device is set up and ready to be found check box and then click Next.
12. Select the device name of the printer and click Next.
13. Select Use the passkey found in the documentation. Enter the passkey you entered in Step 4 then click Next.
14. Click Finish.
Your printer is now setup. Please attempt to print again.
If the issue persists, please contact our support group using the following link: