cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma g3400

veredgf
Apprentice

Just installed the new g3400.

I have a stationary PC. It is physically connected to a router that also provides wireless networking. Unfortunatel I am unable to see the pixma on my network, and I cannot set anything from the pixma because it has no screen to enter the wireless SSID and password. How can I set it up then? Not to mention that I was forced to connect via USB and the printer does not include this cable in the package. 

Is this printer limited only to wireless network devices?

How come they don't include a cable for non wireless systems?

Thanks

Vered

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi veredgf!

Thanks for reaching out to Canon USA!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs. If this printer was purchased in the USA, please call Canon USA at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) to discuss options.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

That being said, you will want to ensure you've installed the Canon software that came with your printer to ensure your computer can interact with your printer properly. If you don't have the CD, or your computer doesn't have a disk drive, you should be able to find the software on the Canon support site for your country at the link above. 

If you need additional assistance, you'll need to reach out to Canon in your country. 

I need community support which does not exist in my region and I believe the community can help me from its experiemce which should go beyond country borders.

Please help me from your experience as far as connecting my system to a network from a stationary computer. I am certain there are some universal issues I can get help with.

Thanks,

vered

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements