cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma 922 will not print with surface 3

frustrated9
Apprentice

I can print to the printer from a different windows machine, but not from the surface.  The surface does print to another canon printer.  The printer shows up under printers in settings.  When I go to print it shows up as the available printer. It says printer ready. But it will not print.  There is just a general printer error message.

I deleted the printer, reinstalled drivers and a "security patch" from canon.  Went through a long trail in windows to find a printer and autodownload driver.  Shut down restart both devices several times.  No printing.

On a related issue.  I cannot get to Canon support, their auto system refuses to recognize my registered account phone number.  

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi frustrated9,

What is the exact wording of the error message that you get when you attempt to print?

Also, please open the IJ Scan Utility and attempt to scan.  Do you get an error when scanning?  If so, what is the exact wording of that error?  What error code appears at the bottom?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements