cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my canon MX410 status says it is offline but i have wireless internet why is this

kevind
Apprentice

my printer will not print it claims to be offline but i have wireless internet please help

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hi Kevind!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Computer Operating System you're using. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks!

I have the same problem and my printer is a PIXMA MX472 and I use Windows 8.1 Laptop - wireless.

When the printer goes "offline" how do I get it back "online"?

By the way, this was the hardest printer I've ever had to set up. Why can't we do it through the computer instead of the printer?

I have exactly the same problem. This is a new printer for me, and I connected it to my WiFi successfuly. (After some problems at least). It worked fine as long as I left it on, but once I switched it off, it went "Off line" the next time I switched it ON again, and I have not been able to switch it back "On Line" again. Switching it On and OFF a few times does not work.

Have you gotten any feedback on your question of how to fix this problem?

Hi robo7969,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements